It was September 27, 1983.
The due date had come!
Around 1:30 a.m. I knew it was time to head to the hospital.
Sure enough at 4:24 a.m. she was born.
My second child, my second baby girl!
A tiny bit of hair on her head,
Beautiful blue eyes,
She weighed 7lbs. 9 ounces
Her length was 20 1/2 inches.
She was right on time!!!
My how the time has gone by!
Now she's a beautiful young woman.
Independent, smart....a business woman who is making her mark!
She's my friend and my daughter.
I am so blessed!!!
She'll always be my September Sweetie....I must confess!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BMAN!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS!



2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how fast our children have grown up? Happy Birthday to your precious "little" girl....
Jules,
It is crazy how fast they grow up! Seems like it was just yesterday...I am so proud of both my girls! Thanks for the birthday wish for my "little" girl! :)
Post a Comment