Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Food Friday!!

  
As you can tell, I love to find new recipes and today is no exception.  While joining some blog hops this week, this recipe, Chicken Kisses, caught my eye!!!  I found it over at Shugary Sweets.  Can't wait to try this one out because it looks delicious!!!!


Chicken Kisses











Ingredients:
4 cups cooked, diced chicken (use a Rotisserie for easy, or make some ahead of time, I microwave 4 large boneless breasts in a stoneware cooker and dice it up- do what's easy for you!)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 Tbsp butter, softened
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp minced onion
2 packages crescent rolls
1 jar Heinz chicken gravy, warmed

Directions:
Mix chicken, cream cheese, butter, spices, milk and onion in bowl. Unroll crescents and using two crescent rolls at a time (to form a rectangle) fill with stuffing. Pinch up the corners (makes 8 packets). Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes. Serve with warmed gravy! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I'm visiting from Java's Over 40 Follow linky. I'm a new follower. That chicken kisses recipe looks great!
Kim

Deb said...

Hi Kim!!
Thanks for stopping by and joining the group!! I look forward to visiting your blog and finding out more about you!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

http://www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com/

Mom of 12 said...

I've tried these before. My best friend thinks they are the best thing ever! I like to post recipes on Fridays too although this week we slid the recipe to Saturday since my baby turned one today.
Sandy

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Rebecca! I look forward to reading your blog as well.

Deb said...

Mom of 12,
Thanks for letting me know about your recipes. I'll be sure to stop by and check them out.
Happy Birthday to your baby. :)

Deb said...

Life, Twins,Drama Queen,
Thanks for following and stopping by today. No need to worry...Saturday is good.

jellybelly said...

Interesting, looks yummy too! Stopping by from Hopalong Friday bloghop!

The Twerp and I