Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Casino Night!!


Last weekend Ladies of Harley sponsored a Casino Night.  With a few decorations, lots of poker chips and playing cards, the HOG Room magically transformed into a Casino for the night!!!  Everyone brought appetizers and desserts...let me say there are some awesome cooks in our Harley Owners Group Chapter!!

We had LCR, East/West Hold 'Em, Pokeno, Bingo, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Poker tables set up for the high rollers.  Everyone began the night with a $100 poker chip and then the fun started.  Now the "house" did have to advance a few people an extra $100.....glad there wasn't any real money on the line!!  Hahahaha!!!

The night was full of fun and laughter...good times!!!







4 comments:

Anita said...

Casino night was a blast. Everyone had a great time. Thanks for the fun and good food.

Deb said...

Thanks so much Anita!! It was great seeing everyone have fun!!

Debbie said...

that sounds like a blast! Did you win anything?

Deb said...

It was a blast Deb. No, I didn't win anything...I was the organizer so I made sure everyone had what they needed for the night!!!