Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bubba and Merv!

Bubba (an endearing term I use for my brother) and his beautiful wife invited us to their home recently.  Now Bubba is a character, to say the least!!  I never know what's going to happen when he's around.  He's the "tech geek" in our family and actually makes a living at it!!! :)  He's also a "grill master" and has all kinds of high tech gadgets for his grill ( a thermometer that talks and let's one know when the meat is done... hmmm....might be the reason everything turns out great on his grill)!! 

I hope one day to record a video of some of his "impromptu" performances....he does an awesome Swedish Chef imitation!!  (Guess I need to explain...you know the "Muppets", well there was a Swedish Chef Muppet...lol...do I need to say more?)  Too bad we didn't record it years ago....as his beautiful wife, Pam, says..."We could have made a fortune on America's Funniest Video!" and she's right.  Oh well...c'est la vie!

Now Merv (another endearing term), my niece, loves to take photos when a camera is placed in her capable hands to record moments with Bubba and family!  Merv just loves to get those...unusual shots!! 


She too, is a performer and I am proud to say spends her "spare time" doing all types of theatrical performances in LV!!  Of course, unlike Bubba, Merv actually performs on a theater stage these days!!  Merv is one talented young lady!


Yep, my family is "the bomb"!!  So here's to Bubba and Merv!  :)

No comments: