Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Time For...

My 40th High School Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh my goodness....where in the world has the time gone???  40 years since I graduated from high school...it's hard to comprehend at times.  I certainly don't feel like it's been that long!!!  Actually, I am blessed to be able to say it's my 40th!!!

What's interesting about this is....I was only at that high school one year!  Yep, it's true.  I moved throughout my childhood years with my family, about every two years, due to my dad's job.  So.... my senior year in high school I was at a brand new high school!  Amazing huh! :)

If you know of anyone who graduated from Lexington Senior High School (Lexington, NC) in 1971, please have them go to Facebook and add their name to our Alumni page:  https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135503386486167 and  https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65295708853&v=wall.  I am always amazed at what a small world it is and you never know...someone you know may be an alumni.




No comments: