Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seriously???!



Seriously???!  I would hope no one approaches Casey Anthony about a book, movie, interview or anything else that would allow her to make money off the death of a young child!  America, it's time to stop this kind of nonsense........please!





Seriously???!  I am so ready to get to the beach!  It's a month away but it can't come soon enough for me!!!!  Sand, sun, umbrella, drink in hand and my favorite beach book...what more could one ask for??  :)






Seriously???!  My motivation needs a swift kick to get going.  I have things to do around the house...so get with it motivation!!






Seriously???!  How many times do I have to let the state know my medical insurance choice.  Come on people...get your act together!  This is getting to be ridiculous!!!






Seriously???!  My phone is off limits to telemarketers!!!  No, I don't have to talk with you.  No, I don't have to listen to you.  No, I don't have to continue answering when you call.  So leave me alone!!!


Seriously???!

13 comments:

Brianne said...

I would so love to be at the beach.

The Riedel Family - Confessions of a Marine Wife said...

Visiting from Jenna's Journey! Love the Thursday post! I am with you on the Casey Anthony thing and especially the beach! Hope you have a great vacation!

Brittany said...

Ha ha I think I said the beach one! Stopping over from Jennas!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Hi Deb,
I just discovered your blog through a blog hop! I will return because the cornbread recipe showed me that I will love your site!! I am a new follower and hope that you will visit and follow me as well!

Deb said...

Brianne,
Thanks for stopping by...I soooo love the beach!!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Lenora!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Brittany. Yeah............for the beach!! :)

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Pam and becoming a follower. So good to meet you!

Greer's Gossip said...

Stopping by from Jenna's!! I hate dealing with insurance issues. I have been doing that lately myself!!

Noticed you have two of my favorite books on your shelf, The Help & Heaven is for Real!!

Mrs4444 said...

Seriously? They're still calling you? The next time you get one of those calls, you must tell them to take you off their list; it's the law. Then, they can't call again.

Cute post :) Glad you stopped by today.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Stopping by from Jenna's.

You know I heard that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million dollars to do an interview....

What's your favorite beach book?

And I TOTALLY feel you about needing motivation, girl! I don't know what my problem is nowadays!!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Popping in from Jenna's Journey ;0)

I completely agree with your first point about Casey making money. I can't believe all the offers she's supposedly already receiving. None of us know exactly what happened, but I think we all know that even if she didn't murder Caylee that it was an accident and she did nothing about it and showed no remorse or grief that any other mother would have dealt with. It sickens me to think that she not only gets to walk free, but will potentially be making more money than most of us could ever dream of.

On a lighter note LOVE your comment about telemarketers. Ughh.. can't stand them!

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

~she~ said...

What's worse is the millions of Americans who will line up to purchase the book or watch the movie that will make her money.

I hate telemarketers! It's even more annoying when I get sales calls on my cell! Grrr...

Stopping by from the commenting challenge!