Friday, July 1, 2011

What's "Cookin" In Blogger Land?

Okay, I know I haven't posted any new recipes in a few weeks....so to make it up to everyone, I want to share some blogs you need to check out!!!  There are some really great cooks on quite a few blogs sharing some amazing recipes.  If you have some time, click on the buttons or links below and check out all the yummy recipes.













 
 

http://tastykitchen.com/



http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/


5 comments:

Renee Hand said...

Following you from the hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by today!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Melissa! I did head over to your blog today..thanks so much!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Love finding new blogs with great recipes.

Found and followed you through the blog hop. Would love to have you stop by.

http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Vintage. You have a great blog too!