Friday, September 9, 2011

Get Crockin!!

Do you use a crock pot or slow cooker?  I have a Hamilton Beach Stay or Go in my kitchen and usually use it a little in the fall for stews or soups.  Well let me tell you...crock pot use is on the rise!!!  Recently there was a Facebook page that made the news....Crock Pot Girls and it's been pretty controversial from the get go.  Why did they make the news?  Well, they had over 1 million likes on their Facebook page in just 2 weeks.  From that point on, there's been lots of speculation as to how that happened.  It's become a Facebook "soap opera" to be sure. If you want to read more, check these links out: Brownwood News:Crock Pot Girls and 2 Cents On Crock Pot Girls.

But I digress, the real reason for this post today is to let you know about some amazing sites (besides the Crock Pot Girls) that have tons of recipes to make use of your crock pot or slow cooker.  I can't wait to try some of the recipes I found on these sites!!!  So, let's get crockin!!!!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
http://www.thecrockpotblog.com/
http://crockpotrecipeexchange.blogspot.com/

www.skinnycrockpot.com



 http://bigblogofcrock.blogspot.com/


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my crock pots! Wonderful blog! found you at Boost my Blog!

Deb said...

Thanks for the lovely compliment, Michelle. So glad you stopped by.

jules said...

I love the recipes on the Crock Pot girls on FB. Thanks for the new links so I can find even more delicious recipes!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Jules. Yep, the Crock Pot Girls have plenty of recipes!!! Enjoy the sites; let me know about one of those delicious recipes!

Mommy Bags said...

Hello. I just got a new crock pot because who used the other one so much we exhausted it. New follower from the blog hop would love it if you could come over and check out my site.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my crockpot! In fact I used it today to cook a sirloin in! poked the beejesus out of it last night, covered it in some store bought marinade and threw in a little leftover bbq sauce that was in the fridge and a bit of worchestershire sauce all together in a ziplock bag and then today put it in the crockpot to cook....turned out yummy! Hi! Trying to catch up on my Friday Blog Hops! Follow back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and/or on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pargas-Junkyard/259287017434763

Deb said...

Ciao,
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be sure to visit you soon!!

Deb said...

Pargasjunkyard,
Thanks fir stopping by today. Your recipe sounds yummy!! I'll be sure to stop by and visit you soon.

Courtney Pies said...

Hello!
I'm following from Stalk Remix Blog Hop! I'm following you on Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, Networked Blogs, etc. as applicable!
I'm sorry I'm a few days late - I had a busy weekend and am just now able to get back on the computer!

Have a wonderful week!

-Courtney P.
http://couponingcourtney.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for posting these crock pot sites! I'm addicted to my crock pot. :)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower of your blog thru GFC and RSS Reader. I did not see Facebook so if I overlooked it (it is getting late and my eyes are tired) let me know and I can come back and follow. I would love a follow back on the two I did follow when you get the chance. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com