Monday, September 26, 2011

What A Weekend!!!

Well, the Biker Blues and BBQ Rally is over and what an awesome event it was even with the rain that rolled into the area this weekend!!!  I was exhausted Sunday but it was worth all the hard work!!


If you've never been to a KCBS Cook-Off, you need to attend one of these events.  The BBQ Teams have some serious cookers to prepare their meat entries and they work hard to provide the judges with the best of the best.  I had the opportunity to co-ordinate the Judge's Room for this event and let me tell you it was awesome!  I learned so much about KCBS, how the meats are judged and how much training the judges have under their belts!






I didn't get to take photos this time(so I grabbed some from some folks who were there) because I was so busy...it was the first time I've done anything like this but believe me, I plan to find a way to take them next time!  If you want to read some great articles and see some photos, go to these blog posts:
Barbequemaster

http://www.bbqsmokersite.com/




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower from the Mingle Monday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back!
http://brittanysrandomramblings.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Brittany. I'll be sure to stop by your blog soon!