It's time for What Do You Want To Know Wednesday????
I'd like you to submit questions...these can be questions about me or whatever question you are dying to ask! On Wednesdays...I will answer one or two of your questions or find the answer to your question...lol!! Just remember to keep the questions "family friendly", nothing inappropriate please!!!
My question is: How can you lean into the turn on a bike? Lol.
I am a terrible passenger.
I just can't do it. As soon as the bike leans, I automatically lean the other way.
No wonder no one will take me riding! Lol
"Being a passenger on a motorcycle means being aware of what you need to do to help the motorcycle driver. As a passenger, you don't really lean into the curve, the driver does. So when you get on back, place your hands on the hips of the driver until you really get use to being a passenger. Motorcycles turn by leaning (banking like an airplane), not by steering like a car. So don't be alarmed when the motorcycle leans over to go around a corner. To position yourself perfectly for a turn, just look over the rider's shoulder in the direction of the turn. If the motorcycle is turning right, look over the rider's right shoulder; if it is turning left, look over the rider's left shoulder.
Hope this helps!!!!



2 comments:
Thanks Deb, My Uncle and 2 cousins ride and a few weeks ago they were teasing me to get a bike so we could be the Jones Biker Gang.
Lol, Kim!!! You are welcome!
Post a Comment