I'd like you to submit questions...these can be questions about me or whatever question you are dying to ask!
On Wednesdays...I will answer one or two of your questions or find the answer to your question...lol!! Just remember to keep the questions "family friendly", nothing inappropriate please!!!
I think this could be a fun way to share more about myself, to open up some discussions and for me to learn more about YOU!!
Let's give it a go and see how this turns out...........Questions please...........?????


1 comment:
So you are a biker babe?lol My mother used to ride a motorcyle ( along with my dad) She quit riding just a few years ago. She just turned 70. I think it is awesome you ride.
I have a question. How do you feel about homeschool? As a previous educator I'm curious how you and other teachers react and feel about homeschooling. I don't homeschool my kids. Although I have entertained the idea a few times.
Post a Comment