I found this quote this morning and I love it! So with this quote in mind, I'm starting my Life List this week and hope to share it on a new page tab once I've written down a few things I want to accomplish. I know lots of people have Bucket Lists and then there's the Infinity List but I've decided a Life List is just the right ticket to begin 2012!!! Here's an example from one of the blogs I read: Lovely Life List.
Do you have a Bucket List, Infinity List, Life List? I'd love to hear some of the things you've put on your list.



2 comments:
This sounds like such a neat idea. I have a travel bucket list.
Thanks, Mrs. H. I thought it was a neat idea too and have read several divided into categories: home, travel, personal, etc. I'm excited to work on mine. Would love to see your travel list, is it on your blog?
Post a Comment