First step in simplifying my life....a new haircut. Nope not a trim but........ a cut it all off haircut!!!!!!!!! Talk about simple...wash, blow dry just a tad and it's done!!! I haven't had hair this short since my girls were very young!! So...I'm having to learn how to do some different styles and as Jen (my hairdresser) told me, give my hair time to be trained. One thing's for sure....riding on my motorcycle with a helmet on will mean no tangles, no ponytails, no nothing!!!! Harley Man told me if I keep getting my hair cut it will soon be shorter than his! No worries...I have to get use to it this short first.New Year, New Journey!!! Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!!! Lol!!!


4 comments:
I am LOVING the hair!!!! Of course, anything looks good on you my Shero. Praying your New Year holds many more wondrous moments for you and yours. Love u dearly!
Oh, thank you so much Ms. Denise. You are too kind!!! May your New Year hold many blessed times for you and yours. Much love to you my friend!!!
cute and sexy hair! I would cut mine in a flat second if my hub liked short hair. Maybe one day I'll tell him "too bad so sad" and do it anyway.
Happy New Year Debbie.
Thanks so much for the compliment on the new hair!!! My hub love long hair for ages but as we’ve grown older he’s been the one to say, “Have you thought of cutting it short?”. I about fell over. So this year I’ve decided to try it.
Post a Comment