Over at
Marvi Marti's, there's an idea I really like. Marti does a post each week called Wine and Cheese where she posts her dislikes and likes each week. It's a cute post...nothing really serious most of the time!!
I am pretty much a positive person but every once in awhile I do whine a little. Since I need an outlet for that at times...I decided to start a little "Whine and Cheese" post which I may do weekly/biweekly or whenever I need to get some things off my chest!! LOL!! The "whines" will be little things going on that I need to vent about; the "cheese" will be the good things going on in my corner of the world. I may even add a few pieces of "chocolate" to help bring a smile to my face (and yours)!!
WHINE
I'm still decluttering but I've hit a snag....losing the steam to keep going. I dislike all the time it takes to do this!!!

I haven't downloaded one single book on my Nook Color yet. Nope, not one!!!

Rainy weather is the pits!! Too dreary, too wet, too cold!!
CHEESE

We had our first Officers Meeting for the H.O.G. Chapter and there were lots of positive ideas presented for the coming year!

I learned how to make an online survey using Survey Monkey!! Yeah, doesn't take much to make me smile!!

I'm planning a "Going Out of the Biz" Sale to get rid of all my educational resource books! It's time for those books to find a new home!!!

Harley Man can actually use two pieces of his workout equipment due to my purging!!! Yayyy!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment