Tuesday, April 10, 2012

These Shoes Are Made For Walking???????


Do you own shoes like these??? 


Sunday I had the opportunity to do a little "people watching" while waiting to be seated in a restaurant.  Have you ever watched ladies walking in those high heeled shoes that are currently the rage?  No??  Well I did and believe me it was quite interesting.  Now I have nothing against those ladies nor their choice of shoes....I just didn't see any of them walking in a normal manner.  Legs were bent, bodies were leaning forward, shoes were tilted to the side, limping was happening quite often...it was less than elegant!!!  Not sure why women put themselves through such an ordeal but to each his own.

If you are into these shoes...here's a little tutorial on the proper way to walk in them so you do look elegant!!  Just trying to help out!!

No comments: