Friday, April 20, 2012

Whine and Cheese-3rd Serving

I am pretty much a positive person but every once in awhile I do whine a little. Since I need an outlet for that at times...I decided to start a little "Whine and Cheese" post which I may do weekly/biweekly or whenever I need to get some things off my chest!! LOL!!

The "whines" will be little things going on that I need to vent about; the "cheese" will be the good things going on in my corner of the world. I may even add a few pieces of "chocolate" to help bring a smile to my face (and yours)!!


WHINE
 What are people thinking???  Secret Service Agents dabbling in prostitution; young adults stealing penguins from Seaworld; a teacher shooting blanks at students; Hilary Rosen trying to rekindle "Mommy Wars"!!!  Good grief....enough is enough!


I am so irked about cell phones and drivers these days!!  Put the darn thing down and pay attention to your driving!  Surely you can go without a phone for a few minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so not in high school anymore; so let's stop trying to recreate those days!!!  Just saying!

CHEESE

I am so fortunate to have the time to spend cooking with my youngest daughter or just hanging out with my oldest daughter!!  They are awesome women!!


So glad when my ideas actually work!!!  Pretty sure Dollar Tree should offer me stock...I shop there enough to make those ideas work!


CHOCOLATE


Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love this post. I've done my fair share of the "whine" lately. It's true about the wet paint. Lol

Deb said...

Thanks, Kim!!! Everyone needs a little "whine" now and then! :)