I can't wait!!!!!!!!! No cooking this week for us, nope we plan to enjoy some popcorn, soda and all the Super Heroes we could possibly want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only down side.......she won't let me wear my costume!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Is It A Bird, A Plane.........
As a child, I was a total comic book fiend!!!! I collected every comic book I could find of........... SUPER HEROES!!! Yep, it's true! Countless hours were spent reading about Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Captain America, Spiderman, Fantastic Four and.......................The Avengers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was totally taken in by these comic books and had hundreds of them stacked up in my bedroom....just ask my mom!!!!!! I couldn't read enough of them as a child...yep I was a total bookworm no matter what form of book it was. :)
So why is this important?? Hahaha..........well this Wednesday Bman and I will be going to the movie theater to see....................
I can't wait!!!!!!!!! No cooking this week for us, nope we plan to enjoy some popcorn, soda and all the Super Heroes we could possibly want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only down side.......she won't let me wear my costume!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!!! No cooking this week for us, nope we plan to enjoy some popcorn, soda and all the Super Heroes we could possibly want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only down side.......she won't let me wear my costume!!
Labels:
avengers,
Bman,
comic books,
movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment