Once we were at JFK in New York, about 300 of us boarded Air Europa for a flight to Tenerife. We arrived Saturday morning at the Abama Resort and were greeted with cocktails and a delicious lunch. Our room had a view of the ocean and the banana fields! Such a spectacular sight. After some exploring of the hotel, a visit to the fruit market to pick out fruit and wine to be delivered to our room, a shower and a nap...we met for dinner poolside with all the other couples we traveled with. Lots of food, conversation and laughter! Let's just say most of us were not partying into the night...we were exhausted from the time difference and the flight!! So off to bed we went knowing that Sunday would be filled with adventure as we traveled to 3 wineries in the area. More to come this week on our adventures!!
Sunday, May 27, 2012
My Laptop Didn't Do Well On Our Trip!!!
I'm back! Yep, I know I haven't posted in forever and I was so prepared to post all last week but...it didn't happen. Harley Man and I went to Tenerife, Spain last week. So...I had everything prepared so I could use my laptop and post photos of where we were and what we were doing. As soon as we checked in at the airport, I sat down to do a post from my laptop and holy cow, the screen on my laptop looked like a psychedelic etch-a-sketch. Everything was pink, purple and blue and I couldn't read a thing. Talk about upset!! I have no idea what happened and I'll be visiting the Geek Squad in the next few days to find out what is going on. I had Skype all set up for conversations with my daughters and friends and boom the best laid plans went right out the door!!
Once we were at JFK in New York, about 300 of us boarded Air Europa for a flight to Tenerife. We arrived Saturday morning at the Abama Resort and were greeted with cocktails and a delicious lunch. Our room had a view of the ocean and the banana fields! Such a spectacular sight. After some exploring of the hotel, a visit to the fruit market to pick out fruit and wine to be delivered to our room, a shower and a nap...we met for dinner poolside with all the other couples we traveled with. Lots of food, conversation and laughter! Let's just say most of us were not partying into the night...we were exhausted from the time difference and the flight!! So off to bed we went knowing that Sunday would be filled with adventure as we traveled to 3 wineries in the area. More to come this week on our adventures!!
Once we were at JFK in New York, about 300 of us boarded Air Europa for a flight to Tenerife. We arrived Saturday morning at the Abama Resort and were greeted with cocktails and a delicious lunch. Our room had a view of the ocean and the banana fields! Such a spectacular sight. After some exploring of the hotel, a visit to the fruit market to pick out fruit and wine to be delivered to our room, a shower and a nap...we met for dinner poolside with all the other couples we traveled with. Lots of food, conversation and laughter! Let's just say most of us were not partying into the night...we were exhausted from the time difference and the flight!! So off to bed we went knowing that Sunday would be filled with adventure as we traveled to 3 wineries in the area. More to come this week on our adventures!!
Labels:
Abama Resort,
laptop computer,
Spain,
Tenerife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
awesome! can't wait to follow along on your journey. Are you close to Caceres?
We were in the Canary Islands, Deb so we weren't that close to Caceres. Had a wonderful time and it was a beautiful country.
Post a Comment