Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? I did and it was so much fun! We have a wonderful Mexican Restaurant in our town...Mi Casa. Let me tell you...they are awesome to work with when arranging a time for a group to come for lunch or dinner.
The Ladies of Harley group wanted to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, so I contacted Jaime (he's one of the owners) to find out if they'd have space for us on May 5th. " No problem", he said..."just call me before you leave and we'll have everything ready." Sure enough when I called to tell him we'd need space for 18 people, everything was set up and ready to go when we arrived ( 1 1/2 hours later because we had to do some back country motorcycle riding first)!!!
If you haven't tried this restaurant...you are missing delicious food, great service and friendly people. We'll definitely go back again!!





No comments:
Post a Comment