Getting a Master's Degree is never easy on anyone, I know.....I've done it!! Working full time, taking care of a family and going to grad school requires a tremendous amount of dedication and perseverance! It's a long journey but the end result is worth all the stress, long hours and "hard work"!
This month, a group of teachers I've worked with over the past 10 years or so will take the stage to receive their Master's Degrees!!! Words can't begin to express how excited I am for them! Each of these ladies deserves "a pat on the back" for a job well done!!!
This poem is my small way to acknowledge their achievement, congratulate them and honor their hard work and dedication. So proud of Charlotte, Constance, Elizabeth, Jess, Sharla, Sharon and Tina!!! Way to go, Ladies!!!
Fills me with admiration and pride.
I always knew all of you could do
Whatever you really tried!!
To get a Master's Degree,
But you wouldn't quit it, you just went and did it,
And I'm beaming affectionately!
You've all worked hard and you've passed the test.
I just want you to know,
I think you're all the very best!



No comments:
Post a Comment