Sunday, May 1, 2011

Honoring My Teacher Buddies!!!

May 2nd through May 6th is Teacher Appreciation Week!!  Do you know a special teacher or remember a special teacher you had?  If so, this week would be a great time to let them know you are thinking about them!!

To all my teacher buddies....thank you for all you do each and every day for the children.  Thank you for the countless hours you spend setting up your classrooms to make them a wonderful, safe environment for each child.  Thank you for the countless hours you spend planning lessons, checking papers, looking for resources to enhance each child's learning, talking with parents, attending school functions, working on committees and attending committee meetings and so much more!  Thank you for committing yourself to the task of making sure each piece of the puzzle begins to fit for each child.  Thank you for choosing to be an educator and helping our children.  You are all "heroes" and I am blessed to know each one of you!  I appreciate all you do and the time you invest in the teaching profession!!!

To all the teaching "heroes" I know:





Even though this is a week designated for you....I appreciate you each and every day!





No comments: