Today, my Thankful Thursday consists of photos. I am so blessed and so very thankful for my awesome family, the diversity of this world, the beauty of nature, the oceans of our world, the ability to see/hear/smell/taste/feel the wonders of life each day!! Have an awesome Thursday!!!!
(Believe it or not, I actually took most of these photos...except those of the family)!!!







3 comments:
I am thankful for so many things on this beautiful day the Lord has made. I am thankful for my health and that of my family. Grateful/thankful that both of my parents still walk on this side of the "Jordan River", thankful that my children (cathedrals) are healthy and happy. Thankful for the picturesque view God provided just for "me" outside of my windows, grateful for the flowers that bloom and open up to be sweetly kissed by the sun. Thankful for friends and neighbors who sincerely care about me and my children (family)....simply put, Lord, I'm thankful!
Visitor from Lady Blogger Social Tea Party. What a lovely blog you have!
Thank you so much LadyD! Stop by any time!!
Post a Comment