Monday, May 23, 2011

Where In The World Was Deb???

I'm back!!!!  Did you miss me last week?? Lol!  Okay, maybe you  didn't...but I missed all of you!!  Nine days...nine days with no cell phone access, no text messages and only minimal access to emails (through Harley Man's email account) and the Internet!!!  Talk about technology withdrawal....I had it bad!!  :)

So, where was I to experience this technology withdrawal???  Harley Man and I were in Fiji!!  Yep, that's right...Fiji.  We left on Saturday, May 14th, on a plane bound for Los Angles then another plane bound for Fiji.  I've never spent so much time on airplanes in my entire life!  Not to mention losing an entire day while flying over the Pacific Ocean.  We arrived in Fiji on Monday, May 16th, after leaving Los Angeles on Saturday, May 14th!!!!  There were 480 of us descending on Fiji for an entire week!!!

I have so much to share with you and I took sooooo many pictures while we were in Fiji.  Talk about an amazing country and culture....it was awesome!!!  So be prepared....I am so excited to share my adventures with you this week!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. Was this a vacation get-away? I know the South Pacific islands holds alot of WWII history.