This is how I'm feeling this morning!!!
It's not that I'm complaining/whining...I just have things on my laptop I need. So I called Bubba, the tech magician and computer whiz, and he is going to see if he can get all my important stuff off the crashed laptop. Thank goodness for him!!!!!!!
Anyway....I'm off to research laptops. Hopefully, I'll be the proud owner of a new laptop by tomorrow!!!!!!! (Oh, I'll also get a boat load of thumbdrives to backup all my stuff!!)




2 comments:
I KNOW the feeling. Mylaptop "died" just about the time they took away my "school laptop" when I retired! Kathy kept saying that we should have gotten an IPad for all our years of service to the system..Oh well :-) Still searching for what I am going to buy. Presently sharing a laptop with Rick, which doesn't work well on the week-end when he is home; or when I go to my parents....no computer to take with me, as well as no internet...but kind neighbors who will share passwords :-) Again, please let me know what you come up with...I am thinking about an IPad 2??
Nancy,
Not sure about the IPads. My brother says "don't get one"...says it doesn't have all I would need. LOL..Kathy is right!!!Anyway, I'll be going to see what is recommended and will let you know what I decide.
Post a Comment