I just read Bumped..it was pretty good. The hunger games is an amazing series..anything by karen kingsbury, ted dekker, or frank perretti..sorry...I guess I'll stop=)
Recent reads that I loved are: Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool; The Help by Kathryn Stockett; Beauty by Robin McKinley; Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson; The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley; Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson; all the Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde; all the Isabel Dalhousie books by Alexander McCall Smith; all the Sandra Dallas books; East by Edith Pattou and Doomsday Book by Connie Willis. That should keep you busy!
Sue, The only one on your list I've read thus far is "The Help". I do believe you have helped to get my "boat load" of books going!! Thanks so much for all the suggestions!!
7 comments:
Right now I am reading Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane Graves. Hope you have a good trip.
I just read Bumped..it was pretty good. The hunger games is an amazing series..anything by karen kingsbury, ted dekker, or frank perretti..sorry...I guess I'll stop=)
Oooohhh, thanks for the recommendation Rochelle! I'll check it out!!
Goodness Bethany...you've given me a great list to look at! Thanks so much!
Hi.
I'm stopping by from the Tuesday hop to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/07/tuesday-friends-and-deals-hops.html
Recent reads that I loved are:
Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool; The Help by Kathryn Stockett; Beauty by Robin McKinley; Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson; The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley; Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson; all the Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde; all the Isabel Dalhousie books by Alexander McCall Smith; all the Sandra Dallas books; East by Edith Pattou and Doomsday Book by Connie Willis. That should keep you busy!
Sue,
The only one on your list I've read thus far is "The Help". I do believe you have helped to get my "boat load" of books going!! Thanks so much for all the suggestions!!
Post a Comment