Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post-It Note Tuesday

Only Parent Chronicles



















Things I Can't Say

8 comments:

Holly said...

Just visited Things I can't say and her Zumba post ... what a character! I'm impressed she felt the fear and did it anyway~me~I'm still feeling the fear!

Thanks for hooking up with "Pay It Forward", and for your kind words!

Blessings...

Deb said...

So glad I could do so!! Thanks for stopping by today.

Shell said...

Aw, thanks so much!

Deb said...

You are so welcome, Shell!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet, Deb. I can tell you, I have met Shell and she's pretty sweet in person, so her blog is definitely in my "must read" category as well. I'll definitely be checking out Holly as well!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Jenn! Yep, Shell is a must read.
I love the Pay It Forward Holly does. Gives everyone a chance to visit new blogs and see what's going on!

KristinFilut said...

Shell is one of my favorite people! She really is as sweet as she seems! Thanks for linking up!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

I LOVE Holly's blog!! Now off to visit the next one!