Friday, August 5, 2011
Fill In The Blank Friday (A Meme Of Sorts)!!
I'm heading over to The Little Things We Do so I can do Fill in the blank Friday with Lauren!
1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is my beige silky pantsuit. I wore it to a wedding I attended with Prissy several years ago and just love it!
2. This week has been productive. I went to Bman's to cook with her, started cleaning windows and curtains, bought a Click Free and backed up all my photos, had dinner with the family and such!!
3. When it’s dinnertime and I’m feeling lazy I’ll usually eat a bowl of cereal (if Harley Man is out of town) or I prepare eggs, bacon and biscuits. Love breakfast for dinner!!
4. My favorite pair of shoes are my flip flops for summer and my black boots for winter. Just can't do the 5 inch heel thing!!
5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary,but that I could never part with is my Teddy Bear collection. I don't need them but I've loved collecting them over the years!!
6. My favorite person is my husband and of course, my two girls, my parents, oh goodness...just too many to name! I know that's more than one but it's how it is!!!
7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say A place I plan to visit in the next 5 years is _________________.
Labels:
Friday Fill In,
meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Deb! I am here from the stalk hop! I plan to hang around here and get to know you! :)
Hi Melody,
Thanks for stopping by...it will be great getting to know you as well!!
I'd love to say I'd visit Ireland and Israel and Australia in 5 years, but financially I don't see it happening. :(
Following you from the Stalk Hop Friday. Please follow back:
http://www.fullcartfullwallet.com
Post a Comment