Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday!!



Seriously???! I love having lunch with friends!  It is so nice to have a leisurely lunch....heaven knows that never happened when I was teaching all those years!! Lol!


Seriously???! I am so excited about my back to school posts!  I enjoy sharing information with my teacher friends...even if I am retired!  As they say..."once a teacher, always a teacher"!!


Seriously???! I can't wait to see the movie "The Help"!  I am just so disappointed some people feel the need to make a controversy about everything.  I thought the book was fabulous and had such a great message....why do people have to read so much into everything????


Seriously???! I am hooked on the show "MasterChef"!  Now Gordon Ramsay certainly does not have a pleasing personality...but I do have to give him kudos for this show!  Especially when they gave Tracy the chance to go to cooking school and the opportunity to work in one of their restaurants in the future!!  How cool is that???


Seriously???! I am up for any suggestions or comments you have concerning my blog!  Ask me questions, tell me about your favorite topics, whatever!!!!  I seriously want to know!!


What made YOU go Seriously???! this week?

Head on over to From Mrs to Mama and link up!

7 comments:

CinfulCinnamon said...

I want to see "The Help" too. And I'm with you on "some people". To them, everything is racial. I hate that. But I'll bet the movie is good, at least the previews look good.

Stopping by from Seriously?! Thursday.

Deb said...

Hi Cinnamon,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Sure hope it's as good as the book!!

Sacha♥ said...

Good luck with your being teacher again :-). What kind of teacher are you? Check out my blog and hope you can follow me back

Have a lovely weekend, much loves, Sacha

Deb said...

Sasha,
I was an Assistant Principal. When I was a classroom teacher I taught K,1,2,3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your question!

Denise said...

Shero, I agree that having lunch with friends is absolutely wonderful! Regarding what has made me go, "Seriously"?? this week, the "possibility" that Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street would marry blew me away. Upon further inspection, I found that an online petition with 3,000 signatures had been sent to the producers asking/petitioning that the two marry. My thoughts are: Children learn what they live and often become what they are exposed to. Let us all live as upright a life as possible before our chidren and expose them to the beauty, kindness, honesty, and integrity of life.

Deb said...

Thanks for leaving your "Seriously", Ms. Denise. I agree...let's just leave Bert and Ernie as friends...as they always have been!

Lisa M said...

I too read some reviews that just bashed the book. I also read an article that said the author rewrote the story for several years and got 45 rejection letters but she had faith! Lesson to be learned...have a great week.