Monday, August 8, 2011

Not Just An Apple For The Teacher!!

Even though I won't be starting a new school year in a few weeks, many of my teacher friends (side note: for me, this means anyone working in a school because they all are teachers in some way) will be!!  The beginning of the school year requires tons of work for teachers as they get their rooms ready for a new class of students.  Believe me...it's hard work to get everything in place and they do an awesome job year in and year out.

If you have a child starting school for the first time or a child returning to school, why not take the teacher a little something to start the year off on a "sunny" note!!  Many times teachers are remembered during "Teacher Appreciation Week" with small gifts or yummy food items.  I think it would be awesome for teachers to be "celebrated" at the beginning of a new school year as well.

With that thought, I found some amazing ideas and wanted to pass them along.  These take just a little while to put together...with school starting in about three weeks...you'd have plenty of time to get something ready!!!  A small act of kindness goes a long way!! 

DSC_0224

***************


***************


***************


***************



***************


***************


***************


***************


***************

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Deb!, It's Deb! lol
Cute ideas for teachers! Mine start K5 this year so these give me inspiration for gifts during the year.
I'm hopping over from Mingle Monday.

Deb said...

Hi Deb! (Gosh that sounds weird) LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!!!

Deb said...

Hi Amber,
Thanks for stopping by and becoming a member!!! I so appreciate you taking time to comment! Enjoy your week!

Posh said...

Cute ideas!

Stopping by from the Tuesday hops to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/08/tuesday-friend-connect-3.html

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by today, Posh! I'll drop by to say hello to you soon!

Lisa P. said...

Hi. I'm a new follower from Blog It Forward Tuesday. I hope you'll stop by my blog, follow back, and check out my giveaways.

Lisa
www.LisaBlogs.com

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Lisa and becoming a follower! I look forward to visiting your blog soon!!

Jellybelly said...

These are great! I'd love the jar of candies myself :)

The Twerp and I

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by Dewi!! Glad you found one you liked!!
I appreciate you taking time to leave a comment today!

pegasus_aprilof84 said...

Hi I am a new follower from blog it forward Tuesday, I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog. http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/ I also have a Giveaway going on too if you would like to check it out.