I love this pledge. I was visiting a new found blog friend and found this post. I am taking the pledge!! So all credit goes to Mccormick Madness for this wonderful blogger pledge!!!!
(I received her permission to add the pledge to my posts)
I Pledge:
1) I will not visit a blog and leave a comment without reading the actual post. If I don’t have time to read it, I will wait until I do.
2) I will not visit a blog and leave a comment asking for a follow back, when that person has just written a long heartfelt post about something difficult she/he is going through. (refer to #1)
3) When blog hopping, I will not be a copy and paste commenter, only seeking a follow back.
4) I will not follow someone just for the sake of a follow back, and then un-follow them a week later.
5) I will leave sincere comments. If I don’t mean it, I won’t write it.
6) When someone visits my blog consistently and leaves me comments frequently, I will be courteous and visit their blog leaving them a comment in return. Or at least drop them an e-mail letting them know I appreciate the time they took to send me a comment.
7) I will not make anyone feel like they are invisible to me or that their comments float away in the air, never being noticed.
8 ) I will consider the feelings of others and treat them as I want to be treated.
Now take the pledge to pass on good blog etiquette!!!
Go here to grab your button!!



4 comments:
I like this pledge...will add it to my blog too...
Stopping in(following) with Boost My Blog Hop! Pamela@http://anoterote.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. I'll stop by later today!
I totally take this pledge! I wrote a post awhile ago about a really difficult time in my life, and someone wrote, "Cool story! Come check out my blog at..." I was furious. If they had only known what they were commenting on!
Great list, I love it! And great blog, am a new follower (who doesn't plan on unfollowing, ha) :).
http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/
Hop'in by from 'Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM
Krafty Max Originals
Post a Comment