I was checking one of the blogs I read, Six Sisters Stuff, and found this awesome Christmas wreath!!! The idea actually came from another blog, Eddie Ross. For only $10.00 or less, you can make one of these wreaths to decorate your door or mantel. Both blogs have step by step directions along with photos.....go check them out! I've included the list of supplies for you and some photos of the wreaths different bloggers made!!!Supplies you'll need to make your wreath:
-wire hanger
-about 80 ornaments (the ornaments from Dollar Tree come in packs of 12)
-pliers
-glue gun
-thick wired ribbon that has the same print on both sides- you will want about 6-9 feet, depending on how big you want your bow to be
-skinny craft wire to tie your bow
Photo from Six Sisters Stuff
Photo from Eddie Ross
Photo from Natty Knows Best
Photo from 3 Peanuts




No comments:
Post a Comment