Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whine and Cheese-2nd Serving

I am pretty much a positive person but every once in awhile I do whine a little. Since I need an outlet for that at times...I decided to start a little "Whine and Cheese" post which I may do weekly/biweekly or whenever I need to get some things off my chest!! LOL!!

The "whines" will be little things going on that I need to vent about; the "cheese" will be the good things going on in my corner of the world. I may even add a few pieces of "chocolate" to help bring a smile to my face (and yours)!!


WHINE

The Food Lion near my house is the pits lately!  I mean the produce section doesn't have half the items the store across town has nor does any other section of the store..what's up with that???  Guess I'll have to go across town from now on to get my groceries.  Why can't these stores all
          stock the same items????


Why do some people always have to create DRAMA the moment they begin to speak?  I mean there was no reason to bring it up but oh no, they have to start something right off the bat????? Walk the talk people!!!


I don't have a bank account in Africa, I don't need to meet "singles" in my area, I don't have a long lost relative in Russia nor has my credit score changed!!!!!!!!!!!!  SPAM...it's ridiculous!!

 
Isn't there someone out there who can develop a remote control that zaps you after so many times of changing channels on the tv?????  Just asking!!!!


CHEESE

Bman (the nickname for my youngest daughter) has completed almost a year of cooking lessons with me!!!  Whoo Hoo...she's done a fabulous job so this year we'll be "cookin" to get in some girl time!!!


Love my morning coffee with flavored creamer while having a little blog time!!!

We had a great activities planning meeting last week; there will be plenty of rides for the H.O.G. Chapter this year!!! 

I can't believe how much I'm lovin my short haircut!  Who'd have thought!!  Thanks, Jen!!

CHOCOLATE

An old farmer wrote to his son in prison: "This year I won't be able to plant potatoes because I can't dig the ground, I know if you were here you would help me."
The son wrote: "Dad, don't think of digging the ground because that's where I buried the bodies!"
The police read the letter and the very next day the whole ground was dug by police looking for bodies but nothing was found.
The next day the son wrote: "Now you can plant your potatoes dad, it's the best I could do from here!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about needing to vent. I guess my post today qualifies a bit for that too! Love the funny--it made me smile!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by today! Yep, venting can be good every so often!!! Glad "chocolate" made you smile today!!

Kim said...

Great idea. I love your whine and cheese :)

Deb said...

Thanks so much Kim!