Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me On Monday....Week 2

 
Every Sunday Never Growing Old  posts five get to know you questions I can copy and paste into my own Monday post, link up to her post and learn a little more about other bloggers!!!!
 
 

Questions:

1.  What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?

Hmm, interesting question.  When I meet someone (regardless of the sex), I try not to focus on one feature....instead I try to notice what kind of vibe I get from them, like the way they carry themselves, move and interact with their surroundings.  Since I don't appreciate someone focusing on just one feature about me, I try to make sure I don't do that to a person.



2.  Do you talk to yourself?
Sure do!!!!



3.  What is your current relationship status?
Married for 37 1/2 years!



4.  Do you have a garden?
No...but I've been thinking about starting one next spring.  Nothing fancy; just tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, radishes, melons.



5.  What is your favorite licorice flavor?
I don't eat licorice that often but when I do...it's strawberry. 

Did you know the American Licorice Company did a personality survey about red/black licorice?????  http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/04/12/red-or-black-what-licorice-says-about-your-co-workers/



Links from other blogs for "Meet Me On Monday":

2 comments:

Just One Donna said...

Hi, it's Just One Donna visiting for Meet Me on Monday. I enjoyed the link you included about the personality types associated with licorice. It was totally wrong for me, but still enjoyable. You'll enjoy having a small vegetable garden. I'm impressed with all I am getting out of mine.

Deb said...

Hi Donna,
Glad you stopped by today...lol, I couldn't resist adding the link about personalities. Glad your vegetable garden is doing so well. Gives me hope for next year! :)