Friday, June 24, 2011

Where Do You Recommend...???

Bet you haven't guessed.....I love to travel!!  Doesn't matter if it's just down the road or halfway around the world, I love to visit new places and take in all the sights/sounds of the area.  I will travel on a motorcycle, in a car, on a boat, in a plane (sounds like Dr. Seuss)!!!!  Not only do I love to travel, I also love to take photographs of the places I visit ( bet you couldn't guess that either).  Now, a great photographer I'm not but I do try to capture the sights with my camera as best I can.

With summer officially here, vacations are happening everywhere and I'd love to hear where you've been or where you are headed this summer.  I'll be going to Topsail later this summer with the family.  We do love the beach!!  However; I'd like to hear about other places I should put on my list to visit in the future.  So...help a girl out and tell me about a place you'd suggest!!!  A quaint bed and breakfast, a great trip to take on the motorcycle, a resort that is fabulous, a town that is awesome, a cruise that is fantastic....you get the idea.  I'm open to hearing about any place you recommend!!!


I'm following these blogs this Friday:


 
 


1 comment:

About a Mom said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Follow Friday hop! So glad I found your blog! Please stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)