Every Sunday Never Growing Old posts five get to know you questions I can copy and paste into my own Monday post, link up to her post and learn a little more about other bloggers!!!!Questions:
1. What is your favorite food?
I have many favorite foods but if pushed to pick one.....sushi!! Now when I say sushi, I mean any kind of roll: volcano, spicy tuna, scallop, cajun crab, crispy alaska...etc!!
2. What color scheme is your bedroom?
Currently taupe and red. However; I am considering changing the red in the next few months. I like to change it up every year so the bed and curtains will be a new color...that way I don't have to paint the walls just yet!!
3. Do you carry a donor card?
No..never selected that option when renewing my license. Probably need to do that next time!!
4. In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
Most of the time my glass is half full...unless someone drinks from it and then I have a half empty glass which I have to have filled to at least half full!!!
5. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Dark chocolate will win every time!!! I absolutely love CocoaVia but have a hard time finding it anymore. :(

4 comments:
I'm a vanilla girl. ;)
I love your blog background. It looks great :)
Thanks for stopping by Shell.
Thanks for the compliment, Jo-anne!
Post a Comment