Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seriously??!!...Take 3



Seriously???! During the intense heat plaguing so many parts of the country, everyone needs to be careful.  Especially if you have a child training outdoors for a sport at this time of the year!




Seriously???! It's August???  I don't know about you...but it seems, to me, each year the summer months go by faster and faster!! 




Seriously???! I could spend hours...no days...in Barnes & Nobles!  Love me some books!!  Yesterday was glorious because I spent some time at a local B&N with Bman!  Two birds of a feather..that we are!!




Seriously???! What is up with people and their driving??  Good grief...everybody is always in such a hurry to pass you...only to end up being stopped by a traffic light two seconds later.  Guess they just wanted to be first at the traffic light!!  Go figure????




Seriously???! I am so looking forward to some sand and sun (beneath a great big tent)!  Love the beach....early morning coffee on the deck, evening walks on the beach, lazy days in the sun reading a "beach book", crazy family time!!!  Love it!! It could only get better if there's a break in the intense heat while I'm there...then it would be perfection!




Seriously???! I am super excited for a teacher friend...she was chosen to be a "Teacher Ambassador" for Leap Frog!!!  She headed to San Francisco this week to get the latest tech info from Leap Frog.  Way to go, Sharon!!!









3 comments:

. said...

I cant believe that its August already either! And we just to moved to Hawaii & its so crazy, no one has road rage here. Its nice.

Deb said...

Jennifer,
Congrats on your move to Hawaii! So glad there's no "road rage" there!!! :)

Janie said...

I think the reason why most accidents happen is because people rush and hurry while driving. This is why I give myself extra extra time before I need to be some place.