I'm reading Autism's Hidden Blessings and an Autism and God devotional. I saw Bridesmaids last week and it was pretty funny! I found you through Post it note Tuesday and am your newest follower! You can find me through http://yestheyrallmine.com have a happy Tuesday
I'm reading another Francine Rivers book...the third in the Mark of the Lion trilogy. She writes the best books I've ever read! Dianne @ http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/meet-me-on-monday_13.html
4 comments:
I'm reading Autism's Hidden Blessings and an Autism and God devotional. I saw Bridesmaids last week and it was pretty funny! I found you through Post it note Tuesday and am your newest follower! You can find me through http://yestheyrallmine.com have a happy Tuesday
I'm reading another Francine Rivers book...the third in the Mark of the Lion trilogy. She writes the best books I've ever read!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/meet-me-on-monday_13.html
The only books I have time to read these days are text books. Sigh...
I love Darryl's in Greensboro!
Post a Comment