Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From The Closet

One of the things I promised myself I would do upon retiring is organize my house.  Now let me tell you, it's not an easy task by any means and far from exciting!!  I don't know about you but for me the closet is a nightmare at times.  Seems there is never enough room for everything...don't know why closets have to be so small! LOL

Anyway, I've started tackling the closets in my house this week and at times I've regretted even starting!!  I was and am a "suit woman".  Yep, I love suits and my closet shows that!!  Up until recently, my daily wardrobe consisted of a suit. Of course lately I've been wearing jeans a lot.  Now I haven't worn jeans except on weekends for years so this is a new phase for me.  Haven't quite figured out how to wear my suits around the house or to visit Wal-Mart!!  LOL

I'm not finished with the closets yet because I am determined to organize everything properly and to my satisfaction.  In the past I've done the closets but within a certain time frame so it hasn't really been as productive as I've wanted.  Now with no time frame needed, I can finally get it done to my perfectionist satisfaction!!  It's driving my husband crazy!!

Guess when spring gets here, I'll be ready to have a yard sale.  Now that will make my husband extremely happy!  Until then, you'll probably find me in the closet!!  (just kidding)

1 comment:

Denise said...

ROFL! Shero, I know the perfectionista that you are and can only imagine what your husband is feeling! Git 'er done!!