Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Monsters In My House

No...there really aren't monsters in my house; instead my hubby is involved with Monster Truck shows.  Yep, that's right!!  For the past twenty something years he has traveled to various parts of the USA and Canada participating in Monster Truck shows.  He's a tech official and each year in January, February and March he hits the road to do his thing.  So far this year he's been to Greensboro, NC; Washington, DC; Hampton, VA and Miami, FL. 

I don't travel with him but several years ago I did help with a show.  Let me tell you...it was hard work!!  I was amazed at everything that goes on behind the scenes.  I admire him for the work he does with these shows and I know it's something he enjoys doing.  This isn't his full time job, just something he does on the side each year.

So here's wishing him lots of great shows!! 


No comments: