I love to dance!! So today I took the plunge and joined my friend, Lita, for a "Line Dance" class. I had so much fun!! In just over 1 1/2 hours, I learned 5 line dances!! Most people know the "Electric Slide" but there are more... "Dancing Yet?", "Stray Cat Strut", "Little White Church", "Ah Si", and "Little Red Book"... at least for a start! Now I have to practice because we'll be learning more dances next week and reviewing the ones we learned this week! The classes are on Fridays at the Presbyterian Church beginning at 12:30 PM. The cost is $3.00 each week and it's for all levels of dancers. Dora Kale is the instructor and she is an excellent teacher! No stress at all; just lots of fun!!
Can't wait to learn more dances in the weeks to come. Here's to a new adventure!! Maybe I'll see you there...you'd love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment