Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh, The Places I'll Go... Cause I'm Never Too Old!!!

What a wonderful time I had today!!!  I was invited to read to preschool children and kindergarten children to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday.  Now... anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to do read alouds with groups of children.  So... today was extra special because that's exactly what I did.  Of course part of the reason I love doing read alouds is because I get to wear a costume.  Again, anyone who knows me, knows I love wearing costumes....and it doesn't have to be Halloween!!!  Can't get any better than that...a Cat In The Hat costume and a read aloud of  "The Cat in the Hat"!  Thank you Angie for inviting me to your school today and for allowing me to share two things I love doing with all those wonderful children!









2 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh how I missed that Cat in the Hat today and that Thing 1 and Thing 2....LOL!!! I know the kids loved it Debbie and I'm sure you had a blast!!! Thanks for sharing.

Ginger

Deb said...

LOL Ginger!!! I did have a blast and I looked for Thing 1 and Thing 2...only found some little small ones!!! :)