Thursday, March 17, 2011

On the Move!!

Wow, it's been a busy two weeks around here!!  My youngest daughter, Brooke, moved into a new apartment the first week of March.  Now over the years, I've helped both my daughters move more than I have in my entire life!! LOL  Yep, all those years they were in college..move in, then move out...then when they moved to new areas to begin their first jobs...move in, then move out!! 

As I helped Brooke a few weeks ago, I was struck by how lucky we are to be such a close family and to have such great friends who are willing to help us out with these moves.  When one of my daughters move, it is definitely a family affair!!  We all pitch in to help box up everything, move it all out, unbox everything and get the new place in living condition.  Although it's hard work for everyone, it's also a time for us to be together and to work as a team and a family.  Can't get any better than that and I am so blessed!!

Here's to Brooke and her new apartment! :)

No comments: