So far he's given a thumbs up on the chicken and rice casserole, the chicken loaf, the macaroni and cheese and the slow cooker beef stew! I believe his favorite, thus far, is the mac and cheese which is a dish I definitely haven't made for him in all the years we've been together.
This week I've found another recipe to try. We love seafood and I found a very simple Crabmeat Casserole I want to try. The source for this recipe was in one of my Our State magazines I've been going through the past few days. Thought I'd share it with you even though I haven't made it yet!!Linda Daniel's Crabmeat Casserole
Ingredients:2 rolls Ritz crackers, crushed 2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 stick butter, melted Salt
1 1/2 pounds lump crabmeat Pepper
1 bottle of cocktail sauce Garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Directions:
Sprinkle the crushed Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 9x13 ovenproof dish.
Pour melted butter over the crackers and stir to mix.
Spread the mixture out to the edges of the pan.
Sprinkle the crabmeat over the crackers.
Dollop the cocktail sauce over the crabmeat.
Sprinkle the cheese over the crabmeat; then sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bake until cheese melts.
Bon Appétit!!


No comments:
Post a Comment