Do you love the mountains of North Carolina? Do you like finding new places to visit? If so, then let me tell you of another place I love visiting...Todd General Store in Todd, North Carolina. Todd General Store is a fun place to visit if you like finding treasures from estate sales, want a homemade sandwich, like listening to Bluegrass or want to meet a local author. Todd General Store is on the National Register of Historic Places and has an interesting past.
We've visited Todd, North Carolina several times on our motorcycles accompanied by the Salisbury H.O.G. Club and just love the area. The scenery is beautiful and the ride along the New River is spectacular. Each time I visit, my breath is taken away by the beauty of this area and I love meeting the mountain folk who stop by the store to chat.
So next time you are on your way to Boone, take a little side trip to Todd General Store!!! I'd love to hear what you think and what you experienced!!
By the way, do you have a unique place you've visited in North Carolina? If so, I'd love to hear about it because I'm always looking for a new place to visit on my motorcycle.
Todd General Store


1 comment:
Brevard is a great area to visit and see waterfalls. You can go to Dupont Forest and hike their well maintained trails to get to several worth seeing. Or you can purchase a waterfall book that will give you specific directions down remote roads and forest service roads to see other waterfalls. The Hubbard House, just a few miles from Brevard is a great old log cabin that you would love staying in.
Post a Comment